What is the account management control panel?
The account management control panel is a powerful yet easy-to-use Web page that allows you to control your account.
Using the account management control panel, customers can:
- Renew domain names
- Update DNS nameservers
- Lock or unlock domain names to prevent or allow transfers
- View the "EPP transfer authorization code"
- Update contact details
Customers with "Web hosting" accounts can also:
- Create and manage email addresses and mailing lists
- Change credit cards used for future charges
- View their account resource usage and website statistics
- Create MySQL databases
- Change PHP settings
- View their FTP settings and create new FTP accounts
- Install WordPress
- And much more!