I've lost my password. Can you send it to me?
Accounts with Tiger Technologies can have several different passwords. Click on the password type to see how to reset it:
- Main account and FTP password: Used to login under "My Account" on this website. It's also the main FTP and SSH password for Web hosting accounts.
- E-mail password: Each email mailbox can have a separate password, which may be different from the main account password.
- Mailman mailing list password: Each separate list has its own administrative password.
- Additional FTP password: If you've created additional FTP accounts, each account has its own password.
- MySQL database password: Databases each have their own username and password.
- WordPress dashboard password: WordPress passwords are separate from other passwords.
- FrontPage password: If you use Microsoft FrontPage, the publishing password may be different from the main account password.
- Password-protected Web pages: If you've protected Web pages with a password, the password may be different from the main account password.
Copyright © 2000-2019 Tiger Technologies LLC