I've lost my master account password. What should I do?
If you've lost your master account password and need to reset it, you can use our login pages to request a temporary password.
On this page:
- Requesting a temporary password
- What if I don't receive the lost password message?
- What if I don't remember which email address I used?
- What if my email address has changed?
- What if my phone number has also changed (or the phone number on file doesn’t accept text messages)?
Requesting a temporary password
To request a temporary password:
- Go to our lost password page.
- Enter your domain name (such as example.com).
- Enter the email address or SMS (text message) capable phone number we have on file for your account.
- Click Continue.
The message will be sent immediately, and will contain further instructions.
What if I don't receive the lost password message?
If you don't receive the lost password message by email, make sure you aren't using any spam filters that might block messages from firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I don't remember which email address I used?
It's okay to simply try all the email addresses you use. In fact, that's the best way to handle it, because for privacy reasons, we can't reveal the email address we have on file to someone who doesn't know the password.
What if my email address has changed?
If your email address has changed, but we have a phone number on file for you that can accept SMS text messages, you can choose that option on the lost password screen instead.
What if my phone number has also changed (or the phone number on file doesn’t accept text messages)?
If neither the email address nor the phone number we have on file for you can receive messages, you'll need to contact our support staff so we can verify you're the real account holder.
Please contact us for more information. Be aware that we're extremely strict about this process for security reasons, and the process usually takes several business days.
Copyright © 2000-2019 Tiger Technologies LLC