How do I verify my Google Webmaster Tools account with a DNS record?
To do this:
- Login to the “My Account” control panel (having trouble?)
- Click Domain Name Options (this step if not necessary if you do not have hosting service with us)
- Click Edit DNS Zone
- Click Add New Entry
- Choose TXT record and click Continue
- Leave the “TXT record for example.com” button chosen and click Continue
- Paste the data Google gave you as the “TXT data” and click Save
Then wait two minutes, and Google should be able to verify it.
Copyright © 2000-2024 Tiger Technologies LLC